Roofing & Siding Training
English & Spanish siding and roofing training courses
OSHA ROOFING AND SIDING SAFETY FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
Falls on the job can occur when workers are performing roofing or siding repair and installment activities. These falls can cause severe injuries and even death. Many falls on the job can be prevented by proper siding and roof repair training that meets OSHA roofing and siding safety requirements.
IEA offers siding and roofing training courses that cover fall protection, ladder safety, and scaffolding safety activities. We also can provide training in Spanish by safety instructors that are bilingual to meet the needs of your Spanish-speaking workers. Podemos proveer entrenamiento requerido por OSHA en español!
Training to prevent falls when working from heights
OUR SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR SIDING AND ROOFING INDUSTRIES
Our consultants are experienced in the construction industry understanding the specific hazards related to working from heights as well as applicable OSHA safety standards. We offer a comprehensive program that minimizes the risk of falls for workers in the roofing and siding industry.
- Use a customized fall protection program that complies with OSHA roof safety regulations
- Evaluate fall risk hazards during roofing and siding activities
- Recommend process improvements that reduce fall risk
- Utilize a customized ladder safety program that complies with OSHA and state regulations
- Develop an action plan to address identified hazards
- Offer siding and roofing safety training programs for workers and supervisors
- Manage implemented projects to mitigate injury risk
Provide training in English or Spanish. Podemos proveer entrenamiento requerido por osha en español!