Machine safety programs to protect employees
MACHINERY CONSULTANTS FOR OSHA MACHINE GUARDING SAFETY
OSHA has established standards for machine guarding to protect employees from potential and severe injuries. Unguarded machines including the parts, such as belts, blades, fly-wheel shafts, pulleys, ropes, chain drives, gears, and related functions and processes can cause crushed fingers or hands, amputations, burns, or blindness. Yet these hazards can be prevented if your organization follows OSHA machine guarding safety standards.
Our safety consultants will assess your facility equipment and determine which machine guarding measures and practices are required to create a safe work environment. We focus on recommendations for improvement and training in compliance with OSHA and state laws, including Minnesota-specific OSHA regulations for machine guarding.
Reduce machine hazards for all industries and workplaces
OUR MACHINE GUARDING TRAINING AND PROGRAM SERVICES
We provide machine guarding training based on evaluations of your machine safety practices for parts, functions, and processes.
- Conduct a thorough machine guarding assessment
- Coordinate and manage machine guarding installation projects
- Conduct final assessments of contractor installations
- Machine guarding training on OSHA, state regulations, and best practices
- Development of written machine guarding safety plans