Front Desk Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist Position:
The Brooklyn Park, MN office is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. This will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization and provide support for administrative staff at Brooklyn Park and, as needed, associates at regional offices.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Assists with preparing, modifying, and finalizing documents including, but not limited to, technical reports, proposal documents, correspondence, marketing materials and IEA software and databases.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages for delivery.
- Maintains and orders office supplies for the Brooklyn Park office, and as needed, regional offices.
- Manage building log of clients/guests entering and exiting the building.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work tasks
- Ability to provide great attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills are required with the ability to multi-task
- Must be a team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
IEA is an Affirmative Action Employer.