EHS Account Manager
This position is open to a health and safety professional who is motivated to oversee client accounts, develop services, and provide technical oversight to existing team and services. IEA is searching for a professional who cares for the workplace safety of our clients and excels at providing excellent customer service.
The Institute for Environmental Assessment (IEA) is a growing health and safety consulting company that provides consultation services in environmental health and safety areas such as indoor air quality, OSHA compliance, facility management and asbestos material management. This position is open in our Brooklyn Park, MN office and offers great growth potential for the right individual.
- Provide account management for our health and safety clients and assist with technical oversight of the dedicated project technicians.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and growth of existing and future IEA services.
- Assist with training, growth and development of IEA’s technical and project management staff to continue to improve the quality of employee services.
- Responsible for sales efforts, growth of existing client contracts and opportunities.
- Must understand quality customer service.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have reliable transportation.
Hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study. Experience in the H&S industry is preferred. Experience working with schools is desirable but not required.
IEA is an EEO affirmative action employer.