Assessing Ventilation Systems
The benefits of ventilation system assessment are great. Building owners can reduce costs, improve indoor air quality and eliminate liability by undertaking an evaluation of their ventilation systems.
At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), our indoor environmental quality consultants provide ventilation system assessment and other environmental services to clients in the upper Midwest and throughout the United States. Founded in 1984, our firm assists schools, hospitals, commercial and industrial building owners, and government agencies. We provide consulting services on a wide range of environmental and health and safety matters.
Ventilation system evaluation
IEA will provide your organizations with comprehensive system assessment, including the following services:
- Addressing building occupant concerns and complaints
- Identifying sources of air contamination
- Evaluating system maintenance
- Measuring relative humidity, air temperature, air velocity, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, mold, particulates and volatile organic compounds
- Optimizing economizer sequences
- Correcting airflow and water balance
- Calibrating sensors
These and other ventilation system evaluation and adjustments can save organizational resources and provide employees and occupants with healthy and safe indoor air.