Roofing and Siding Training
Falls on the job can occur when workers are performing roofing and siding repair and installment activities. These falls can cause severe injuries and even death. Many falls on the job can be prevented by proper employee trainings that meet OSHA requirements.
IEA offers roofing and siding safety training that covers fall protection, ladder safety, and scaffolding safety activities. We also can provide the training in Spanish by safety instructors that are bilingual to meet the needs of Spanish speaking employees.
We can also provide OSHA Compliance training in Spanish
Podemos proveer entrenamiento requirido por OSHA en Español!
About IEA: IEA is an environmental health and safety consulting firm based in Minnesota serving clients throughout the United States. Founded in 1984, IEA clients include school districts, hospitals, government agencies, and industrial and commercial property owners.
IEA safety experts provide clients with services such as these:
- Utilize a customized fall protection program that complies with regulations
- Evaluate fall risk hazard during roofing and siding activities
- Recommend process improvements that reduce fall risk
- Utilize a customized ladder safety program that complies with regulations
- Develop action plan to address identified hazards
- Train employees and supervisors
- Manage projects implemented to mitigate injury risk