The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that employers keep a variety of written records. The Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA ) helps clients comply with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
IEA is a health and safety consulting firm founded in 1984. We provide comprehensive environmental, air quality, and health and safety consulting to school districts, hospitals, government agencies and commercial and industrial entities. Our experienced staff includes specialists with OSHA training certifications who advise clients about recordkeeping requirements.
To learn how our health and safety consultants can help you comply with OSHA requirements, call IEA toll–free at 800.233.9513.
IEA will develop plans and procedures for recordkeeping that cover these and other areas:
- Identify and post the signs and posters required for the particular industry and type of organization
- Maintain employee training and OSHA required medical records
- Inventory hazardous chemicals
- Maintain required employee work-related injury and illness records
- Record and analyze the number of employee work days lost from work-related injury and illness
- Train employers in privacy requirements in the recording process
- Develop procedures and train employees in reporting injury and illness
Call IEA toll–free at 800.233.9513 to learn how IEA can help your organization with OSHA-required recordkeeping. From offices in Minnesota, we serve the upper Midwest and beyond.