Integrated Pest Management
Integrated pest management (IPM) includes a variety of techniques to protect people and resources from pests that include insects, rodents and weeds. IPM is intended to be both effective and low-risk. At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), we provide pest control management assistance to clients in schools, hospitals, government agencies and commercial buildings.
IEA is an environmental, health and safety consulting firm based in the upper Midwest. Founded in 1984, we serve clients throughout the United States from our offices in Minnesota. We provide comprehensive inspection, evaluation, monitoring and remediation planning and management to schools, commercial buildings, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Develop customized integrated pest management program
- Recommend and manage contractors to undertake the IPM plan
- Publish notifications required by Minnesota and other states regarding pest application schedules
- Managing projects
- Monitoring and evaluating pest control results
- Assist with development of a green management plan for pests