Many falls on the job can be prevented. Several OSHA standards require employers to take steps to prevent workplace falls. At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), we help clients remain in compliance with these regulations.
IEA is an environmental health and safety consulting firm based in Minnesota serving clients throughout the United States. Founded in 1984, IEA clients include school districts, hospitals, government agencies, and industrial and commercial property owners.
IEA safety experts provide clients with services such as these:
- Develop customized fall protection program that complies with regulations
- Evaluate fall hazard risk
- Recommend process improvements to reduce fall risk
- Develop action plan to address identified hazards
- Train employees and supervisors
- Manage projects implemented to mitigate fall risk
A comprehensive fall protection program is an excellent investment, reducing time lost to injury, limiting liability and improving productivity.