Return-to-School services for Public, Private, Charter and Higher Education during COVID-19 response planning
IEA has provided trusted health and safety services to educational clients for over 35 years. Our experienced team can assist you with blueprinting your return-to-school scenario planning based on MN Dept of Education (MDE), MN Dept of Health (MDH) and CDC requirements and guidelines.
Focused solutions to COVID-19 challenges such as:
- Provide MDE & MDH based program format for plan generation
- Coordinating and organizing subgroup scenario activity
- Provide insight to school response trends and scenario research
- Help define best practices for your district-specific needs
- Provide site audits and assessments based on MDE, MDH and CDC requirements & recommendations
- Develop supporting program documentation & communications
- Presentation of plan to staff, board, parents, and community
Strengths And Focus
- Technical knowledge of COVID-19 & MDE/MDH requirements
- Involvement in over 150 Public Schools in Minnesota
- Strong program and project management skills
Return To School Program Development
- Plan for Effective COVID-19 Response
- Develop a district specific plan
COVID-19 Ventilation Verification
- Provide the Healthiest Environment
- Verification of HVAC systems operation
Cleaning And Disinfecting
- Protecting Building Occupants
- Provide training, programing & sampling Verify your cleaning and disinfecting process.
Contact IEA for more information about COVID-19 Return-to-School services for Public, Private, Charter and Higher Education facilities, call us toll–free at 800.233.9513. From offices in Minnesota, we serve the upper Midwest and beyond.