An injury on the job can be detrimental to both the injured employee and the organization. At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), our consultants help clients develop accident reduction programs that benefit employee and employer alike. We provide these services to schools, hospitals, government agencies and commercial entities in the upper Midwest and throughout the United States.
What we do to help prevent workplace accidents
Here are some of the ways our experienced consultants can help reduce the frequency of accidents and injuries:
- Review compliance status of current environment, health and safety programs and provide recommendations to attain compliance with federal, state and local environmental and workplace safety regulations
- Identify and document potential hazardous conditions and activities
- Recommend engineering controls (e.g., equipment modification), administrative controls (e.g., work process changes) and/or personal protective equipment
- Develop and provide employee safety training tailored to your work site
- Provide ongoing inspection and safety audits on a regular basis to maintain optimal safety levels
- Assist with the development of an organizational safety plan
- Create documentation to track corrective actions taken
- Work with human resources staff to incorporate safety goals into employee performance standards
- Develop and/or manage employee workplace safety committees
Our consultants know the safety regulations that apply to your industry or type of organization. Our programs can help you achieve and remain in compliance with these laws. We are a consulting firm sensitive to the budgets and financial concerns of our clients.