Brooklyn Park Office
The Brooklyn Park, MN, location of the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA) is an environmental consulting firm in the Twin Cities area with a record of responsiveness and budgetary awareness. Our clients include schools, hospitals, commercial properties and government agencies. We provide them with practical solutions to a wide range of environmental and compliance problems.
As our corporate headquarters, the Brooklyn Park office serves clients in Minnesota and throughout the United States in areas such as:
- Inspection, design and sampling for asbestos & lead removal projects
- Health and safety consulting
- Indoor air quality investigations
Professional staff to advise you
IEA provides comprehensive environmental consulting, compliance programs and management services to schools, hospitals and other public and private organizations. Our staff includes professionals in many specialties, including:
- Certified safety professionals (CSPs)
- Certified industrial hygienists (CIHs)
- Certified playground inspectors
- Asbestos-accredited site designers, supervisors and inspectors
- Management planners
- Lead-certified inspectors
Our staff is committed to developing solutions that fit to the circumstances of each client’s organization. Whether the need is for an environmental consultant or a hazardous materials remediation specialist, our firm has the expertise required.